cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Shan
Level I

Actual by predicted plot

Hi

I'm relatively new to JMP.

When I run a Fit Model, why sometimes I don't see a Actual by predicted plot? I still see other things such as Effect Summary, Parameter Estimates..

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Actual by predicted plot

It might be due to a change in the Emphasis selection. JMP has a decision tree that tries to determine the most useful Emphasis setting (initial report). All information is available regardless of the choice for Emphasis. It is simply a matter the initial report.

I believe that other aspects of the analysis can affect what is reported initially, but I don't know the details!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shan
Level I

I found the answer myself. I should click the rew triangle and then then Row Diagnostics.. Sorry for the post.

It might be due to a change in the Emphasis selection. JMP has a decision tree that tries to determine the most useful Emphasis setting (initial report). All information is available regardless of the choice for Emphasis. It is simply a matter the initial report.

I believe that other aspects of the analysis can affect what is reported initially, but I don't know the details!