Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Shan
Level I

Actual by predicted plot

Hi

I'm relatively new to JMP.

When I run a Fit Model, why sometimes I don't see a Actual by predicted plot? I still see other things such as Effect Summary, Parameter Estimates..

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Actual by predicted plot

It might be due to a change in the Emphasis selection. JMP has a decision tree that tries to determine the most useful Emphasis setting (initial report). All information is available regardless of the choice for Emphasis. It is simply a matter the initial report.

I believe that other aspects of the analysis can affect what is reported initially, but I don't know the details!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shan
Level I

I found the answer myself. I should click the rew triangle and then then Row Diagnostics.. Sorry for the post.

It might be due to a change in the Emphasis selection. JMP has a decision tree that tries to determine the most useful Emphasis setting (initial report). All information is available regardless of the choice for Emphasis. It is simply a matter the initial report.

I believe that other aspects of the analysis can affect what is reported initially, but I don't know the details!