Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
JMP User Community News November 2020

newsletter banner newsletter monthly banner

From the JMP User Community Manager...

The Community Newsletter just celebrated its first birthday! A year ago we launched the newsletter to bring you some of the latest happenings in the JMP User Community. This includes The JMP Challenge—a fun way to learn new techniques, share your brilliant solutions with the Community and maybe even secure some bragging rights. Check out the Challenge blog and try the latest JMP Challenge.

The JMP User Community newsletter is designed to help you stay engaged with your community — by offering a collection of current, trending topics the Community is talking about that you, too, will want to see, discuss, and share.

article 1 image

JMP Challenge 6 is here! Have you entered a Challenge yet?

Put your JMP abilities to the test with the latest JMP Challenge, which lets you tackle formulas. Read on to get all of the details to prepare your solution and submit.

Learn more

article 2 image

The 3rd thing I wish I knew when I started scripting: The Answer button is your friend

Coding is about increasing your efficiency: How efficiently you can solve problems, create reports and work with your data. That's why you should use JMP's built-in answer button—the red triangle—to save your work as a script and use it to make coding more efficient. See an example of how to do this in the third post of the "Things I wish I knew when I started scripting" series.

Learn more

article 3 image

Saving high quality graphics from JMP for publication and presentation

Do you know how to get your visuals out of JMP and into presentations or publications? Don't copy and paste your images! Those pixelated graphs negatively impact your presentation. Find out what you should do instead for high quality graphics from JMP.

Learn more
Last Modified: Mar 26, 2021 12:02 AM