Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager
JMP User Community News December 2020

newsletter banner newsletter monthly banner

From the JMP User Community Manager...

As the year comes to a close, the JMP User Community thanks you for your contributions to the collective knowledge JMP users share there. The conversations wouldn't be the same without you! Many people are taking time away from normal work activities over the coming weeks, but if you need the Community, remember it's always there. Have a question? Post it! We love to keep the conversations going. The JMP User Community newsletter is designed to help you stay engaged with your community — by offering a collection of current, trending topics the Community is talking about that you, too, will want to see, discuss, and share.

article 1 image

Outliers Episode 1: The elusive outlier described, visually identified and judged

If you look at data, then chances are you have encountered outliers—those readings that don't fall within the normal pattern of the data. There are ways to quickly identify outliers in your data, and this blog post tells you how.

Learn more

article 2 image

JMP add-in: Word Import Tool

If you haven't seen the Word Import Tool add-in, or you missed its update earlier this year, take a moment to try it out. The add-in imports text, tables or images from a Word document and can create a table summarizing one or more Word documents.

Learn more

article 3 image

The 4th thing I wish I knew when I started scripting: What to do when things go wrong

When you're writing JSL code, things can go wrong. Don't worry! The latest post in the "Things I wish I knew when I started scripting" series shows you what you can do to get back on track.

Learn more
Last Modified: Mar 26, 2021 12:02 AM