cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
hardner
Level V

can't reply to private message?

I got a private message and spent some time on a detailed reply only including code and uplaoded pictures, etc. only to find it won't send (and maybe now I've lost the content). I get the error Authentication Failed.  Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication. in a red box.

I feel bad that the person who wrote to me will think I'm ignoring them.  Is there something I can do about this error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: can't reply to private message?

It sounds like your authentication session timed out while you were on the reply page.

Refresh your page and make sure you're signed in (check the upper right of the page) and then try replying again. It should work.

I'll send you a private message to test with.
-Jeff

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: can't reply to private message?

It sounds like your authentication session timed out while you were on the reply page.

Refresh your page and make sure you're signed in (check the upper right of the page) and then try replying again. It should work.

I'll send you a private message to test with.
-Jeff