Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

On Missing Random Effects in Machine Learning (2020-US-45MP-534)

Fabio D'Ottaviano, R&D Statistician, Dow Inc
Wenzhao Yang, Dr, Dow Inc

The large availability of undesigned data, a by-product of chemical industrial research and manufacturing, makes it attractive the venturesome use of machine learning for its plug-and-play appeal in attempt to extract value out of this data. Often this type of data does not only reflect the response to controlled variation but also to that caused by random effects not tagged in the data. Thus, machine learning based models in this industry may easily miss active random effects out. This presentation uses simulation in JMP to show the effect of missing a random effect via machine learning — vs. including it properly via mixed models as a benchmark — in a context commonly encountered in the chemical industry — mixture experiments with process variables — and as a function of relative cluster size, total variance, proportion of variance attributed to the random effect, and data size. Simulation was employed for it allows the comparison — missing vs. not missing random effects — to be made clear and in a simple manner while avoiding unwanted confounders found in real world data. Besides the long-established fact that machine learning performs better the larger the size of the data, it was also observed that data lacking due specificity—i.e. without clustering information—causes critical prediction biases regardless the data size.

This presentation is based on a published paper of the same title.

Auto-generated transcript...

Speaker

Transcript

Fabio D'Ottaviano Okay thanks everybody for watching this video here. Well, because you can see, I'll be talking about missing random effects in machine learning.
It's a work ideas together with my colleague when Joe Young, we both work for Dow Chemical Company working Korean D and help you know valid develop new processes and mainly new products.
What you see here in this screen is a big bingo cage, because our talk here is going to be about to simulation and simulation has a lot to do at least to me.
With bingo case because you decided the distribution of your balls and numbers inside the big occasion, then you keep just picking them as you want. All right.
This talk also has to do with the publication, we just said.
Lately, what the same name, and you can win what you should have access to this presentation, you can just click here and you'll have access to the entire paper. So here's just a summary of what we have published in there.
Okay, what's the context for this. Well, first of all, machine learning has a kind of a plug and play appeal to knowing stuff sessions.
I know you don't have to assume anything that's attractive. Besides, you have a very user friendly software out there these days. So, you know, people like to do that these days.
However, you know, random effects are everywhere and run these effects is a funny thing because it's it's a concept that is a little bit more complex. So it tends not to be
Touching basic statistics courses shows more advanced subject. So you're going to get a lot of people doing machine learning without a lot of understanding about random effect.
And even if they have that understanding, then the concept of random fact
Still doesn't, you know, bring the loud bout with people doing machine learning because there's just a few algorithms that can do that that can use random effects.
You can check these reference here where you see that there are some trees and random forest, and it can take it, but the recent and they're not, you know, spread
Everywhere. So you're going to have some hard time to find something that can do can handle random effects in machine learning.
Just talk a little bit about the random effects. As you can see here, at least in the chemical industry where I come from. We typically mix in. I say three components. Right. These yellow, red and green.
We, we make this, you know, the percentage of each one of these components different levels. And then we measured the responses as we change it, the percentage of these components with a certain equipment and sometimes you have even a operator or lab technician that will
Also interfere in the result that you want to see. Okay. And then when we do this kind of experiment, we want to generalize, is that the findings, right, or whatever prediction. We are trying to get here.
But the problem is that you know when I'm mixing these green component here. If I buy next time from the supplier that supplies me this green component year
And the green made shade, you know, very and I don't know what's the next time I buy this green component is the batch. Would that be supplier is giving me is going to be exactly the same green because there is a variability in supply
On top you know I may make my experience you're using a certain equipment. But if I go and look around in my lab or if I look around in other labs, I may have different makes of these equipment.
And on top. You also have, you know, maybe food that measurement depends on on the operator who is doing that right so you may also interfere and kind of impoverished my
Prediction here on my generalization to
Do whatever I want to predict here besides
This is the most typical I guess in the chemical industry, which is the experiment experimental batch variability
A over time if you repeat the same thing over and over again.
Let's say you have an experiment here you get your model your model can predict something, but then you repeat that experiment to get another Malden get another model the predictions of these three models.
May be considerably different right now. Nick legible. So, there is also the component of time.
So what's the problem I'm talking about here. Well, typically you we have stored data and historical data just say, you know, a collection of bits and pieces of data you've done in the past.
And people were not done much concerned with generalizing that result. The result at the time they had that experiment. So when we collect them and call it historical data, we may or may not have tags for the random effect, right.
And then if you have text, which is at least from where I come from. This is more of an exception to the rule is having no tax for me facts, what, at least not for not all of them.
Let's say you have tags. One thing you can do is to use a machine learning techniques that can handle these random effects lead them into the model. And that's it. You don't have a problem.
But then, as I said, is not very well numb machine learning techniques that can hinder random effects. You may be tempted to use machine learning.
And let the random effects into the model as if they were fixed and then you're going to run into these you know very well known problem that you should treat the random effect this fixed
Just to say one thing you're going to have a hard time to predict any new all to come because, for example, if your random effect is European later you have only a few
Operators in your data, right, a few names, but if there is a new operator doing days, you don't. You cannot predict what the effect of this new operator is going to be. So, here there is no deal
And then there's one thing you can do. You do. You should have or you should don't have tax revenue we sacrifice to us again any machine learning technique.
And if you have random, you should have the tags you ignore the random effect or if you don't. Anyway, you're going to be ignoring it. Whether you like it or not. So what I want to do is less simulating shooter. We use jump rope fishing.
And you know, I hope you enjoyed the results.
The simulation, basically. So I will use a mixed effect model right with fixed and random effect. And then we use that same model to estimate
With the response to this to make the model after I simulate and also model, the results of my simulation here with a neural net right
Then we use this model here as the predictive performance of this model here.
As a benchmark and we use it to predict performance of the near on the edge to, you know, compare later they're taking their test set are squares to see what's going to happen. You find meets the random effect here, right.
Then, okay. Sometimes I when I talk about these people sometimes think that I'm comparing a linear mixed effect model versus, you know, machine learning neural net. And that's not the case, you know, here we are comparing a model with and without random effect.
Even that there is a random effect in the data. I could do. For example, a
Linear Model with run them effects versus a linear model without to bring them effects.
And I could do a neural net with random effects versus in urine that without random effect. But the problem is that today there is no wonder and that, for example, that can handle random effect. So I forced to use. For example, a linear mixed effect of all
My simulation factors. Well, I'll use something that is typically in the industry, which is a mixture with process variable model what it is.
Let's say I have those three components. I showed you before. Know the yellow, red, green, and they have percent certain percentage and they get up to one.
Have a continuous variable which, for example, can be temperature. I have a categorical variable that can be capitalist type and I have a random effect which can be very ugly from batch to batch of experiments. Okay.
The simulation model. Well, it's a pretty simple one I have here my mixture main effects M one M two and three. Right. And you will see all over this model that the fixed effects all have either one or minus one. I just assigned one minus one randomly to them.
So I have the mixture main effects. Here I have the mixture two ways interaction, the interaction of the mixture would be continuous variable.
And the interaction of the categorical variable with the components. And finally, the introduction of the continuous variable with the categorical variable.
Plus I have these be, Why here we choose my random effect and the Ej, which is my random error. Right. And both are normally distributed with certain variance here. I said, the variance between a better of experiments, right, and uses divergence within the match of batch of experiment.
From all over this presentation, just to make this whole formula in represent a forming the more I say neat way or use this form a hero X actually represents all the fixes effects and beta
Represents all the parameters that I used. Right. And my why here. Actually, the expected. Why is actually XP right it's this whole thing without my random effect here and we dealt my Renault mayor.
Simulation parameters. Well, here I have one which is data size, right, the one that she. What happens if I have no, not so much data and
More data layers and more data right here I have two levels 110,000 roles at every set of experiment here have actually 20 rows perfect effect than 200. The other thing I will vary is going to be D decides of the badge for the cluster, whatever you like it.
Sometimes is going to be. It's, I have two levels 4% and 25% so 4% means if I have 100 rolls of these one batch of experience my batch, we're going to
Will be actually for roles. So I'm going to have 2525 batches. If I have 100 rolls in total out in my batch sizes 25% and I have only four batches.
Then the other variable we change here is going to be the total variance. Right.
And well, we have two levels here, point, five and 2.5 is half of effect effect size right to choose. So the formula here. It is all ones for the fixed effect.
And the other one is to write and the summation this total variance is the summation of my variation between batches and within batches very a variance. Right. And lastly, the other thing I will change is the ratio of between two within very
Similar segments. Right. So I have one and four. So in one my
Between batch variation is going to be equal to winning and the other one is going to be four times bigger than winning
Then, once I settled is for
four factors here. I say parameters and then you do a full factorial, do we wear our have 16 runs right to
To two levels of data size two levels of batch size two levels of total variance Angelo's was the desert.
With that, I can calculate it within between within segments accordingly. Right. And that's the setup for simulation. Okay. Now, I call it simulation hyper parameter, because you can change in as we
What I would do, and I'll show you in the demo. It's would 30 simulation risk or do we run. So every one of the 16 what I did is I run 30 times each. Right. So, for example,
I'll have a simulation run 123 up to dirty and for the fixed effects. The, the level of difficulty effects. I use the space feeling design.
And the reason why I use this space filling design is that don't want to confound the effect of missing there and then effect with the fact that possibly I have some some calling the charity or sparse data.
Which is typical thing in historical data. Right. I don't want that in the middle of my way. I want to, I prefer to design and space feeling design that we spread the
Levels of the fixed effects across the input space. So if I get rid of this problem of sparse hitting the data or clean the oddity right and then we you allocate to the batch we randomize batch cross the runs in the first round, and then use the same
Sequence across all the other 29 runs. So all the runs, we have the same batch of location.
In late. And lastly, all the Santa location will be randomized for every one of the simulation runs. So let me just get out of the air and start to jump.
So he would do is, I used to do we special purposed spilling design. I'll load my factor here just for being I want to be fast here. So anyway, here I have my 12345 fixed effects.
Space feeling designs don't accept a mixture of variables. So you need to set
linear constraints here just to tell look these three guys here and need to add up to one. So that's what I'm going to do here.
Alright.
So with that, a satisfied that constraint will give an example of the first run of this d which is where I have data size 100 relative batch size 4%
total variation total variance point five and the ratio is going to be one. So if I go back here and need to put I need to generate 100 runs. Also, if I want to replicate this theory and you have to set the random seed and the number of starts right
Then the only option I have when I said constraint is the fast faster flexible filling design. And here we go I get the table here right so you can include this table.
One thing you see is if you use a ternary blocked and you use your three components. You see that everything is a spread out. Oops.
I have a problem here that she
Didn't
Let me go back. There's a problem with the constraints, yeah. I forgot the one here. Yep.
All right, let's start all over again. Hundred
Set
Random seat 21234
And number starts. Great.
Next book feeling make table. Yeah. And then I need just to check if it is all spread out.
And find out. Yes. Alright, so then I look at my categorical variable here. I want to see if it spread out for all of them. As you can see this for one and two. Great. Now I said let me close all that we do 30 simulations. So this is one SIMULATION RIGHT. I HAVE 100 roles.
But now I need to do 30. So what I will do is to add roles here.
At the end
And we just select this first 1000 runs sorry 100 runs all the variables, a year.
And feel to the end of the table. Great. So now I repeat the same design 30 times right
Now,
To make it faster would just open. I'm using this table again though. Just use another table to where I have everything I wanted to show already set up.
So yeah, I have back to this table right what I have. Next thing I would do is just to create a simulation column here just to tell look
With this formula here. I can tell that simulations up to 100 row hundred this simulation one and then every hundred you change the simulation numbers. So at the end of the day I get obviously 30 simulations with 100 rolls. Each great
Then the batch location, just to explain what they did. I just showed that in the PowerPoint. I have a farm. Now you will create two batches of 4% the size of the total data size, which means I have four rows per batch here than four and so on. And once the
I get to 100 here and I'm jumping from simulation. Want to simulation to then it starts all over again. Right. So I have at the end of the day.
All the 25 batches here. Okay.
Then the next one thing I will do is to create my validation
Column, which means I need to split the set right so
Back to this demonstration. Back to the PowerPoint here, you see that for the solution that I'm going to create but the neuron that I had
Is divided the roles 60% of them will belong to the training set 20% to the validation set and the other 22 the test set. So how do I do that in that case again back to john
There we go. Let me hide this
Okay, so here's to validate the validation come. How do I do that. It's already there, but don't explain how you do that you go to Analyze
Make validation column you use your simulation column has a certification, you go and then you just do
Point 6.5 2.2 and a user a random seed here just to make sure you see that's how I create that column right
Then if I go back to my presentation here.
All the 60% that belongs to the training set for the new year and that 10 to 20% that
Belongs to the validation set also for the near net. Now they both belong to a set called modeling set for the mix effects. So the mix effect.
Model, there will be no validation. There were just estimate the model with this 80% and the test set of the mixed effect solution that will be the same 20% that I use for the new year on that solution. So in that case, I go back to jump and
Go here this
And it just great to hear formula where you know zero means the validation of the neural net to zero means training so training, be still training.
One is validation setting is going to be my modeling such and two is my test set, and it's going to be my test set here too. So I created these and then you
column name for all your labels zero is going to be modeling and one is going to be desk so that way you see here that whatever stashed here he says here, but what you're straining a validation becomes modeling right then finally I need to set the formulas for my response.
So for the expected value of my simulation. I just have here to fix effects formula right there is no random term here. All right. And that's my expected value my wife and my wife i j is going to be
This and you look at the formula you have the y which is my expected value plus here I have a formula for generating
A random
Value following a normal distribution with mean zero and between sigma sigma
Between sigma. It's a i i like to set to the variables here and as a table variable because I can change the value later as a week without going to the formula. But anyway, this is going to generate a single value every time you change the batch number. So if my batch is
Here that's going to be the same value when I change it to 22 it creates another value.
And you when I change from one simulation to another. So I will have one value for 25 per batch 25 our simulation one and then when I jumped to batch one of simulation to then it creates another value.
Right. And here is just my normal random number with with things sigma that I set on the table here, right. So see some replicating the deal we run one I have sigma 05 and 05
Alright, so then now I have here solution for my mix effects model simulation right before that, let me go back here and show you what I am doing.
For example, for the mix effect model. My simulation mode is this, but my feet that model will be the issue might be the analysis be the hat.
And my small be here is going to be be hacked, right. So, it is our beach to meet the values for whatever I simulated
And then in the mix effect model. I have to to less a prediction model. One is fitting conditional model when I use
The my estimation of the random effects and the other one is my marginal when I don't. Right. So I have these two types of model.
This is good to predict things that I have in the data already. And this is something I used to predict data around don't have an entire data set, right.
For the new year and that I'm using a, you know, the standard default kind of near and at the end and jump, which you know i'm not just using because it's difficult because he pretty much works.
You have here all the five fixed effects. I use one layer with three nodes all hyperbolic tangent functions as you can see here
And then you have here a function called h x which is the summation of district functions, plus a bias term here, right.
So if I add more nodes. It wouldn't make it any better. You find only use two nodes then it gets even worse. So I'm going to use this all over. And that's what I'm going to show you here.
My show. Oops. Okay.
Show.
Me go back to you. So
Here I have my
Mixed effect model solution. How did I come up with that. Just to show you. I have here the response I put validation validation of the mix effects by simulation.
All my fixed effects a year and my random effect is my batch right and then a genetic this first simulation. You see simulation one and it goes all the way the simulation Turkey right
I couldn't use, for example, that simulate function of jump here because I'm changing the validation column for every batch, so I cannot, at least I don't know how to do it, how to incorporate the validation column in the formula of
I white G.
And. Okay. So, oops, back here, then now I have another script here for it and you're in that it's going to take a little bit
Shouldn't be a big problem.
When I'm doing for example.
The runs the do you runs. We've 1000 rows per simulation that can take courses from all of time something like maybe 10 to 15 minutes
To do the auditory simulations at the same time here should throw up some
And
There we go.
Okay, so here I have, again, my if you look every one of them have five three notes right okay and you have simulation one all the way to simulation 30
Right. So now I have all that done for for run one of my year, right, so next thing I need to understand is what type of our squares. I'm going to compare right there are actually
five types of our squares here, right, so here's the r squared formula. Why, why do I differentiate di squares by type here because it depends on what you use this actual versus predicted in this formula.
You know your square change. So for example, I have here. Oh, these are type of r squared away or compare
For example, The Rosa turning the training set. What I simulated versus the form I got for the neural net here because when you're in it. And you know, that's actually
The case, for example, in all these three are the same thing because I'm comparing my wife and my wife hats are the same. So I have type eight right
Then I have another type of call it type be where I compare. I don't, I'm not comparing the simulated value with the
Random effect in the random error term I'm comparing the expected value of my simulation versus the form they go
So these makes me sent to the test set rules are always the same as just the way you calculate the r squared is going to change because in this way here.
When I have what I call the conditional test set. I see the parent future performance because that's exactly what we get when you have any data set, because we cannot tell the real
We don't have the real model that's for that you need to simulate and then you have the expected test set, which is actually the same rose, but now I'm comparing the
Expected value. And I can tell like for the lack of a better word, a real future performance. So the apparent performed is not necessarily the real future performance. OK.
For the mix effect model is the same. Now I have another type of r squared, because here I'm comparing the simulated value versus my
Conditional prediction farmland here and using the estimate to have for the random effects, but when I want to predict the future. So, well, no one to break the test sets both conditions here, I have another square here d which is comparing the whole simulation value for I
Why i j versus my marginal model here. I'm not using be here right and Leslie to have a fifth type of our square which is my expected that sent
Again, the test set is always the same roles is just that I'm using here. Now, the expected value versus my margin. A lot. So the problem is
If you're not careful there. You may calculate wrong guy r squared.
So what I do is, whenever I have here. And if I had to mix effect mode. I don't use anything that is in this report, all I do is to save the columns here I saved my
Marginal model right prediction farm in here you have saved the prediction formula of the conditional model right and I will create columns with this formless that's for the mix effect model. Now for the
Near in that or you can also save the formulas. I like to say fest formulas, because I just want to calculate to our squares. So I was saved as fast formulas and then what you see as I create this five columns here.
Alright so let me go to them.
So now my type A, if you remember Taipei from the presentation here type am comparing the simulated why i j versus my near in that model. So what I do here. Sorry, what I do here is
I go to call them the info and you see here. Predicting what and predicting d y AJ
Okay, here it is. Now I have here saves De Niro and that from the twice as he does value is equal to this value.
But now I would just change predicting what here. This is predicting the expected value. Right, so that way I can use this formula is functioning jump here which is model comparison I can go to use this type A and I do buy a simulation and I grew up by validation
And then what you get. It's all Dr squares you need
To see from
From simulation one
All down to simulation 30 and you have it by set so you can later do combine data table and you get everything neat, right, for those are squares. So for the other ones I have also script here for example for to be
He was the peace formula. Now right this column, and I only predicted that set the r squared for the test set, not for the modeling, not for the validation set. So the simulation. One is a year.
And then if you go all the way down here you have simulation 30. And again, you can always combine data table and your data comes out like the same table format for all of these are squares.
And Daniel, obviously I can have another script here for the type co fire squares we choose the modeling set of the mixed effect model right and simulation one all the way to modern set to simulation 30 and you know the do the same.
See now on test set, but now I'm predicting why i j, right. So, the, the, say, the secret here is that you have one even sometimes in the lake. Here again I have the same formula because it's my marginal model of the
Mix effect model solution. The only thing that changed is in your column me for you. Make sure you have predicting what and then you can use this to calculate all these are squares.
All right.
Let me go back to presentation and now since I got all those are squares together you stack your tables and then you can do the visualization, you want
But here I'm interested really in the conditional test set of both solutions and the expected that said here, you know, I can spend a could spend 45 minutes just talking about this table display here.
But all I I'm not really interested in the absolute values of the r squared, but more comparatively kind of a way of comparing our square
But I need days just to check one thing which is, as you can see here when the data size here as you can see
Them use the pointer here. Make it easier. I have all the are squares. I created here versus all the do you factors. Right.
So you see that when I have a small data set, what happens is, I'm my near and that's being trained correctly because my training.
And my validation sets they kind of have our square distribution that overlap. But then when you look at the conditional test set, which is actually the data we always have right because we never have the expected value.
It's always at the lower level right as you see all for all these when I have this small data set, but then when I have a bigger data set.
The situation is different with 1000 roles, then the are all aligned, you know, kind of overlap. So I did train these correctly. Again, the absolute value of our square here is not have much interest what they really care is how, you know, if you go back to
One of the earlier slide here, you see that now I want to compare. You see, I have to, I want you to compare the predictive the performance of my benchmark mixed effect model versus my neural net compared to test that dark square, right. So, here what you get.
Let me get this mold. So what you get here is again all the verbs. I had for to do we, and whether they
Disease and your net solution or didn't mix effects solution. So, you see that for the conditional test set, which is the one part in performance. So if you're in during that you always you know when the data sizes are small.
The mix effect Maltese always doing a better job here when you include the the
The random effect right versus then you're and that's because there's always this
Their median or or even average are all higher, but then when you have a bigger data set, then
You know that difference kind of doesn't exist anymore to to a certain point, that even the new one that just doing a better job here, but that's the current performance.
Now the real one. You see now that the mix effect model has been given a better job than a deed versus internet
And here there is no more, you know, even grounds, you know, because at the end of the day, direct effect model. He's doing a better job, especially in this scenario here which is big data bigger data.
Last sets or variability and more between den with invited right now find those lines I have here is going to do this is going to do for every simulation run is going to do the difference between the mix effect.
R square versus the new year and that are square. So, here we go.
Here I have four plots right so let's just concentrating one what you have in the y axis is the air conditioner square. Then mix minus the difference in conditioner square, sorry, the
The mix effect r squared minus then you're in that square. So, that's what you get here, and that is the difference in a pattern to future performance.
And here in the x axis, what you have is this difference in the expected R square we choose your real future performance, right, or bias. If you want
Now I have four blocks. Why, because if you think about that when you have historical data where you don't have the tech, you know,
You know, if you're analyzing the data, you just have possibly control over two things, which is the data size and the relative batch size.
Why, because you cannot control what the variability is going to be in your data. And if your random effects are going to be much bigger than your random air. So the only two things that you can possibly
Have any control over is data size and relative batch size. If you don't have the tag you can at least have an idea if, you know, use your historical data.
Should be comprised of many, many bedrooms, just one or two batch. Right. So that's the kind of control you have
You can at least have an idea of the batch size when you'll have statistical data.
So what I'm comparing here then again I have the difference in apparent performance issue just differences positive, it means the mixed effect model has a better performance.
If this difference here is also positive. It means that mix effect as a better future performance, right.
And as you can see here when you have a small data set. It doesn't matter what you do.
And mix effect model has a better performance and sometimes way much better because will come, talking about differences in R squared, that can go way over ones.
Right, so he's getting much better performance you do pot into one or the future one. So when the data sizes are small, there's really no
No, no solution here. However, when you look at the data size bigger data sides right but when you have this small amount of batches. Right.
Here it's something funny happens because here on you know the difference enough funding future performance Y axis is negative, most of them.
Which means the near and that to doing a better job in terms of patent at test set Tahrir Square right or conditional
Touch that dark square. So, when you do it. Who's going to look like the new urine. That'd be great job better than
The mix effect model. However, when you look at the lot of the the x axis, right, which is the difference in real future performance, it can be pretty much misleading.
Right, so here you when you have a lot of data, but to just a few batches, you know, you're going to get nice Test, test set are squares. But then when you try to deploy your mold in the future.
You may get into trouble. But then when you look here. Here we have a mitigation situation where you have a lot of data and a lot of batches. So they tend to be not that much different. Right, so
As a conclusion, you should use a non negligible random effecting machine learning when the data set is a small, you know, the test set predictive performance will most likely be poor.
Regardless, how many clusters of batches, you have. And that's because machine learning requires the minimum data size for success. Right. So there's no
No way to win the game here. Now, when the data size is large and you just have a few clusters. And that's kind of misleading situation because your test set predict the performance can be good, but the performance, we would likely be Brewer later when you deploy the model.
Some people tell me, Well, why don't you use regularization said what even if you will, you will you will not do it in these situations because
Your test set R squared is going to be can be good but and then you don't know you need it right so you won't be able to tell
You know, what is your long term future performance, just by looking at your tests at dark square or some of some kind of some of errors.
But then when your data set is large in you have many clusters day and the whole situation is mitigated and the biasing effect of the closer kind of average out because every random effect, you know, the summation of all of them.
It's zero. So the more you have the latest by as you can to get
On top, you know, just wanted to say that one that learned what I learned from that is that when the data is not designed on purpose, there's two things I always remember
Machine land cannot tackle at data just because it is big. You got to have a minimum level of design right to make it work.
But the bigger the data, the more likely it is minimal level of design is already present in the data just by sheer chance. All right. And thank you, if you want to contact us. We are in the jump community. These are our addresses. Thank you.