cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Have you read the book club book?

How far along are you in reading The Confidence Code? Let me know in comments, please.

We will be setting dates/times in different time zones for book discussion soon! 

Comments
IdaRahim

What is the minimum chapters to complete for the 1st meeting? I will catch-up accordingly  

The Kindle app says I at 42% at the beginning of Ch. 4.  Thanks!

trish_roth

I'm just getting started but will power through Chapters 1 and 2 in time for first meetings. I am open to meeting early or late if work hours are challenging or to be time zone flexible... I am US central.

Thanks for these responses! @IdaRahim I'd say read two chapters for the first meeting. We have a meeting with @Di_Michelson to settle the details. We'll be back in touch. Meanwhile, @trish_roth@anne_milley and @IdaRahim -- please invite others to join this Women in STEM group and our book club.

Praveena

I'm also getting started, just picked up the book from Wake County Public Library.  I will catch up once I have the date set .

KarenC

I too am just getting going but a meeting date will spur me on...

diball

Um.... I finished it a while ago. 5 nonfiction audio books ago. Which means  it is mixing in the back of my brain with all of the other books. A slurry of information! 

I'm a few chapters in and really getting a lot out of it. 

IdaRahim

Hi @arati_mejdal , i have extend this special invite to SEA JMPers (ladies ONLY). Hopefully they will response & join us. I will keep you updated. 

@IdaRahim Thank you! 

nina_chan

Hi all! Just joined the group and just ordered the book. I'll start reading as soon as I get it.  

Hi all,

I have read half of it so far. It is excellent!

I am glad to read it while my daughter is still so young.

Regards,

Carla

I'm just getting started. But I'll make sure I catch up quickly!