cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Spring 2023 book club

I'm happy to announce that for our next book club selection, we'll be reading Hello, World by Hannah Fry.

Please send me a message if you would like to participate or be a discussion leader (set up the meetings and direct the conversation). Please sign up by April 7. We'll start group assignments on April 10, and start the discussion sessions soon after. Groups will probably meet every two weeks and cover two chapters per session.

I've seen Hannah speak twice now and have started the book. She's got a great style. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I'm enjoying it!

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Spring 2023 book club

I am in (European Time Zone, please), thank you very much!

Hey everyone - I've just sent an email to those of you who indicated you wanted to join the book club for Hello World. If you did not receive that email, please send me a message either through the community or email and I'll add you.

If you would like to lead a group in a Europe-friendly time, I still need one or two group leaders. We can help with discussion topics for each chapter.

We are aiming to start the week of April 24. You'll hear more from me here and in email before then.

Hi Di,   Sign me up to participate.  Thank you!   Elaine