cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
anspen
Staff

Mastering JMP: Wendy is the featured speaker for a session titled Designing Mixture Experiments on 4/24

Wendy Tseng, JMP system engineer based in MN, and TC User Group Member will be the featured speaker on today's Mastering JMP webcast. The session is titled Designing Mixture Experiments. Learn how to make everything from shampoo to salad dressing! Click the following link for information and registration: https://www.jmp.com/en_us/events/mastering/overview.html

8 REPLIES 8
J_Anderson
Level I

Re: Mastering JMP: Wendy is the featured speaker for a session titled Designing Mixture Experiments on 4/24

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this resource. Sadly I'll be busy for the first 30min so I won't be able to catch all of it.

ted_ellefson
Level III

Re: Mastering JMP: Wendy is the featured speaker for a session titled Designing Mixture Experiments on 4/24

Nice job Wendy!!!

I'm going to look for a Mixture DOE here at work.  Or, maybe I'll apply it in my taste testing this weekend

J_Anderson
Level I

Is there a recording of the live presentation at all I could learn from?

anspen
Staff

I just checked and it is not posted. It should be posted soon. I know Wendy is also planning on delivering a follow-on session in the near future. 

Thank you for all who attended!  The video and journal are now posted for Part 1.  Part 2 is Friday, May 22 from 1 - 2 PM CST.

https://www.jmp.com/en_us/events/ondemand/mastering-jmp/mixture-designs.html

ted_ellefson
Level III

I enjoyed the session, nice job Wendy!

I'm looking forward to the "Designing Mixture Experiments - Part 2" on May 22

If you are not getting an early start to your Memorial Day weekend (which I fully support!) - join me at 1 PM CST for part 2 of mixture experiments.  I have heard people have been in a bread baking frenzy during the lock-down so I have a bread making DOE example we will use.

J_Anderson
Level I

Haha, and yet again, I was unavailable to watch this live. I enjoyed your last one and have been making bread lately so I look forward to watching this one when the recording is out.