Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
stan_koprowski
Community Manager Community Manager
Join our JSL Scripting Unsession

JMP JSL UnsessionJMP JSL Unsession

Wait, join what? Let’s take a step back.

Unsession, hmm. If you are like me, I would have had no clue of what an Unsession is. So basically, Unsessions are like conference sessions—only better. All session topics are driven by participants. Virtual spaces and rooms feature specific topics where participants can learn, share, and collaborate creatively in smaller groups.

The last JSL Scripting Unsession, in October, at Americas Discovery Summit, received great feedback, so we decided to do it again for Europe. 

What to expect?

We will decide on the day of the session what we will do.  Should we have a single breakout room? Go to individual breakout rooms to discuss a specific topic? You decide what is discussed and how we go about it. All topics are welcome.  Interested in leading a discussion? Great!  I'm glad to have you participate. Leave me a comment below or send me an email so we can be sure to have time for your topic.

How does it work?

Attendees come together at the beginning of the session to learn and discuss of any skill level, from any organization about JSL scripting. By the end of the day, participants have an opportunity to ask questions, learn from peers, and understand how to recreate analytic results and automate or extend the functionality of JMP software.

This is an opportunity to have some fun and interact with others from around the world using JMP's scripting language. Active participation will be best for the flow of the discussion. However, you will not be forced to participate – we all want just a fun time together talking about topics we are keen on (or need to be).

How did we develop the agenda?

For this year’s Unsession, we have taken into consideration feedback for the Americas Unsession and mixed them with some new elements and planned the agenda in advance. This allows attendees to know what to expect and plan their schedules accordingly.

However we welcome feedback of any kind to the topics chosen and any topics you like to have on the agenda in possible future sessions.

We want you - and your feedback!

Please tell us what ideas you have to discuss, how likely you are to join us and what you’d like to learn with JMP Scripting. We’d like to know what you have an interest in learning. Share what would enhance your scripting knowledge in this survey by March 5.

JMP JSL UnsessionJMP JSL Unsession

One Final Note...

Even if scripting isn’t your day-to-day job, join us! We recognize that new processes, technologies, ideas, and techniques are being leveraged by your company to support all aspects of the business. Join the conversation about how JMP, reusable analyses, scripting and related topics can do more for your work, industry, or discipline.

I’m looking forward to being your host for this JSL Scripting Unsession.

Submit your JSL Scripting Unsession feedback here

Last Modified: Feb 24, 2021 11:44 PM