cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
JeffSwartzel
Level II

Meeting Reminder: New England JMP Users Group, Monday, June 7th from 12:00 to 1:00 EST

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that we will be having our next meetup this coming Monday. We'll be hosting an "Ask the Experts" panel where people can bring questions and discuss anything they're interested in learning about in JMP. The WebEx info is below. Please feel free to forward it to anyone, and reach out to me, Jeff Swartzel, (swartzel.ja@pg.com) with any questions. We look forward to seeing you.

Join WebEx meeting  
WebEx Meeting number: 173 460 7412  Meeting password: Fjfaemp*339   

Join the audio using Call Me or join by Call In when Call Me is not available**  

** CAUTION: Using a mobile device has the potential to impact everyone's audio quality.  

Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial 1734607412@pg.webex.com 
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.  

Join by phone 
+1-415-655-0045 US Toll 
Access code: 173 460 7412 
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions  

For WebEx How To information, please visit Webex.pg.com  
For WebEx Technical Issues, please Click Here for assistance.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

0 REPLIES 0