cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Come to the Attendee-driven DOE Q&A Sessions at Discovery Summit Europe Online!

DSEuropeOnlineBlog.JPG

There are really many great reasons to join the Discovery Summit Europe Online. However I want to highlight a session for practitioners interested in Design of Experiments. Please Register: JMP Discovery Summit Europe Online - Attendee Driven Q&A Session about DOE 

This session has no agenda, other than to facilitate the sharing of knowledge. Bring your most elegant solutions you solved in JMP or your most troublesome problems you want to solve in JMP. Experts and novices are welcome. Be ready to share and ready to learn, and send in your questions in advance to help us get the ball rolling.

I will moderate the session and have some potential topics of interest in mind. Of course you can bring your own questions and successes to this meeting and we will happily include these to the discussion. We'll start off the session with a voting to at least have some prioritization of the topics and to have a structure we may follow. Therefore: 

We encourage you to submit questions beforehand in one of four areas for each topic:

• Typical problems
  • JMP solution
  • Wins and benefits of JMP solution
  • Efficient and effective deployment of JMP (education/enablement)

Please add your comments below and I'm happy to bring these into the session.

See you on Monday, 20 March, 13:00 - 16:00 CET

Martin

Last Modified: Mar 14, 2023 11:08 AM