cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Support data filters in interactive HTML Reports

In order to be able to share the results with a non - JMP user , it will be very useful if the data filters in HTML reports are interactive. 

dt= Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp" ); 
Ana =  dt << Graph Builder(
							Size( 524, 450 ),
							Show Control Panel( 0 ),
							Variables( X( :weight ), Y( :height ) ),
							Elements( Points( X, Y, Legend( 8 ) ) ),
							Local Data Filter(
								Add Filter(
									columns( :age ),
									Display( :age, Size( 181, 102 ), List Display )
								)
							)
						);

Rep = Ana << report ; 
Rep << Save Interactive HTML("C:\Desktop\Test.html");
13 Comments

Hi Casey, 

I can answer your questions. 

1. Does your response mean that I need to have a JMP Live license to publish to JMP Public with a functional data filter? Or, can I do this with a standard JMP license?

You do not need a JMP Live license to publish JMP Public.

2. Is there any way to use the Word Cloud as a selection filter on JMP Public? 

No. Neither Selection Filters nor right clicking on the Word Cloud to select rows are not supported yet. However, subsetting with the local data filter on JMP Public is supported.

Thanks for sharing your dashboard. I’ve looked at it in JMP. Even without all the functionality of JMP, I think it would be an excellent resource for natural scientists on JMP Public. I look forward to seeing your post on JMP Public.

Happy Earth Day,

~John

jmp.com/green

caseylott
Level IV

Hi @John_Powell_JMP and @Jeff_Perkinson . Thank you both for your responses. I've added some items to the wish list based on this thread. I'd like to give you guys kudos or mark this a solved, but I don't see the option to do that. Perhaps these options aren't available for wish list items. Anyhow, thanks again.

Casey

You're welcome.