Our World Statistics Day conversations have been a great reminder of how much statistics can inform our lives. Do you have an example of how statistics has made a difference in your life? Share your story with the Community!
I've got a couple of wants for the table box() functionality.
1) make cells colorable natively without <<Get As Report so tables don't have to be remade
2) give custom table boxes similar meta information so the user can use the native Make into combined data table functionality and if multiple tables have the same information, it can extract other infomation
For instance: allow all of these to somehow have the ages attached to them without having to hide columns and make custom "make into combined data table" functionalities
3) Allow row specific borders, for instance if I were to make a data table of big class I might want to put a line between each age set
4) Allow tables to be stacked upon each other more easily. Right now if I want to make a row at the bottom of a table that has sums columns, I have to do a whole bunch of preprocessing to figure out column withs then effectively make two tables.
5) have "Make into data table" take ColSpanBox() into consideration when naming columns from a tablebox, currently it just names it the final column header
A lot of this might be more easily solved using something like tabulate but I've had different problems when Trying to use that.