cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Provide MSA/gage platform which would have similar user experience as process screening

What inspired this wish list request? 

Simplicity and efficiency of process screening platform compared to measurement system analysis.

In my earlier positions I was used to running measurement system analysis using more or less complicated macros (minitab) or more or less complicated scripts (jmp). JMP does offer easy way run MSA but to get usable report you have to do more work and if you wish to analyse results further, it is even more work. 

What is the improvement you would like to see?

I would like to have MSA platform which is similar to Process Screening. User would determine on launch of the platform what to calculate and how to get limits (use limits table/use limit columns in same table/use column properties) and so on... Then when user presses OK, it will create similar table as we can see in Process Screening, lots of information, fairly easy to sort, we can select rows and perform extra actions, we can add more columns to result table and so on... 

Why is this idea important?

Makes the calculation of MSA / gage easier for multiple parameters and makes analysing results from that single result table possible.

I can provide some ideas and mock-ups what could be included but it will take me multiple hours of work so I would rather first hear is there any point in this request.