cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Profiler Extrapolation

Issue: I am trying to stack together different analyses into a single profiler table. However, Some researchers have used different factor ranges in their experiments. When I stack the profilers together JMP uses the largest range across all the data tables for the factor settings on the bottom of the profiler. As a result, some analyses are making predictions outside the bounds of their respective experiments leading to erroneous predictions.

Suggestion: It would be nice if JMP understood the factor ranges of the respective data sets which generated them so that when I combined the profilers it gives a null prediction or somehow grays out that region of the factor space that wasn’t included in the respective data table. I know there is an extrapolation warning feature being added to JMP 16 but I think it would be better to either null out the prediction or gray-out that extrapolation space. 

1 Comment
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived
We are archiving this request. If this is still important please comment with additional details and we will reopen. Thank you!