cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Profiler Additions

It would be great to see the following added into the profiler:

• The ability to reset the level settings back to the default setting (what the settings were when the profiler is first made, I elective this is the average of each factor)
  • A button next to the desirability box (where you can drag the desirability line to max/min/target interactively) that you can click to run the maximize function (so you don't have to go into the red triangle)
  • Add a summary line below all the remembered settings that would show the range of the settings for each factor.  This would allow you to see which factors had the most distance between their levels for the predictions your were optimizing on.  Often times, the bigger the difference between a factors levels the easier of a change it is to make so this would be great to see quickly.
  • Be able to show all the saved profiles on the same graph.  Right now this can only be accomplished by copying the frame content and pasting the frame content over the other setting (such as copying a minimize setting over a maximize setting).
1 Comment
winfriedkoch0
Level IV

I would like providing the additional wish of the possibility to set not only the factor values of the profiler but in addition also the chosen format of the x-axis e.g. horizontal instead of vertical because I usually spend some time to generate a user friendly figure.