cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Paste a local data filter settings to the date table filter

What inspired this wish list request? 

What is the improvement you would like to see? 

Why is this idea important? 

3 Comments
shampton82
Level VII

Not sure why it deleted my text, luckily had pasted it to the side!

What inspired this wish list request? Currently you can copy and paste local data filter settings between local data filters on different analysis windows.  However, if you'd like the local data filter to be what you filter the whole data table with you have to recreate the filter.

What is the improvement you would like to see? I would like to see the ability copy a local data filter and paste it into the data table filter.  The default can still be that only selected is chosen and a user can then select whether to turn on show and /or include.

Why is this idea important? This will reduce the redundancy of recreating a filter, which can be very burdensome for complex filters with lots of character

Status changed to: Acknowledged

Thanks for submitting this request, @shampton82!

Also, sorry your text got deleted!  I've seen this happen before and I might know what the problem is. The wishlist template has "hints" (italicized text), and if your cursor is not positioned properly within the template, your response might also become italicized. This means your response gets lost when you post.  Hopefully this helps so you don't run into that issue again!

shampton82
Level VII

Thanks Sarah, that's good to know!  I'll keep an eye out for that.