cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Making it able to save images as PDF in the right size to use in Beamer presentation

I use LaTex for making presentations and always struggle to save the output JMP plots as PDF in the size which is suitable for Beamer. It would be great if we could have an option which would allow without additional manual adjustment to save images as PDF in the right size to use in Beamer presentation.

5 Comments
Status changed to: Acknowledged

@Aziza - Thank you for your suggestion! We have captured your request and will take it under consideration.

Status changed to: Investigating

Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Aziza, we would like additional information on this request. Can you share some more information on the challenge you are facing? Some specific questions that could help us include: 

In JMP, how are you saving plots as a PDF (File --> Print, File --> Export)?

Could you also use an image in your LaTex presentation (that way you could try copying the graph directly from JMP, pasting in word and adjusting the size and saving as an image)?

What size does a PDF need to be for Beamer?  

Are you talking about the width and height of the frame (as seen if you right-click on the graph, go to Size/Scale and then Frame Size) , the resolution, or something else?

If it is just a plot, why does it need to be a PDF and not an image?

Aziza
Level IV

Thank you very much Sarah, can I show you what I mean? Can we set up a meeting? Thanks, Aziza PS.My email: aziza.yormirzaeva@boehringer-ingelheim.com

@Aziza It's best to keep the dialog in the Public Community Wish List, so others can also chime in. Screenshots, steps, or a video of what you are encountering would help greatly, thank you!