cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Link Scatterplot matrix platform to Fit Y by X platform

What inspired this wish list request? 

What is the improvement you would like to see? 

Why is this idea important? 

7 Comments

Hi @aharding, thank you for taking the time to submit this idea! We will review your request and keep you updated on its status. 

Status changed to: Acknowledged

mia_stephens
Staff
Status changed to: Needs Info

@aharding , thank you for this request. Can you please provide some additional context (see the questions in the Wish List template)? For example, can you describe the behavior you are requesting? Specifically, how you'd like the scatterplot matrix and Fit Y by X to interact?

Thank you!

mia_stephens
Staff

@aharding can you please provide additional information so we can better evaluate this request (see the previous comment). Thank you!

aharding
Level III

I re-submitted another post that may explain it, but I think if you are looking at a Correlation Matrix Plot and did a double click on a given plot and had an option to product a Fit Y by X plot quickly, this would make things more efficient. Sort of like in the JMP table where you can right click on a Distribution header plot and request the plot in the Distribution Platform.  I hope this helps.

Status changed to: Investigating

Thank you for the information @aharding! We are looking into this. I marked your other post related to this as a duplicate, let me know if that is okay. It makes it easier for us to track and prioritize these requests. 

aharding
Level III

Thanks Sarah. No problem with marking it as a duplicate.