cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Interactive HTML with constraints

Can you please fix the HTML interactivity in DOE model's profilers when one or a few constraints are defined?

My DOE model’s profilers in the HTML file became static when I added the constraints. They were interactive when I had no constraints. Unfortunately, including constraints in most DOE models is inevitable.

5 Comments

Can you please provide a script/dataset as an example so I can get this entered as a new feature request?  Alternatively it would be helpful to know the contents of the log when you saved to interactive HTML.  It should give an indication of why it went static (see Why is my Interactive HTML Profiler not interactive? if you are unsure of how to view the log).

Amir_H
Level III

Unfortunately I cannot share the dataset, but I am sure you would get the same results on any dataset; that is the html file loses interactivity when there is a constraint defined for the profiler variables. I have had this problem all the time. I hope they fix this issue. The log file shows this:

/*:
Interactive HTML: Controls are not interactive.
Interactive HTML: Profiler with non-mixture linear constraint is not interactive.
Created Web Page.

We are already tracking this in a defect (S1135776), but I have updated it to add your request.

Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived
We are archiving this request. If this is still important please comment with additional details and we will reopen. Thank you!
mia_stephens
Staff
Status changed to: Investigating

Reopening, as there have been additional requests. Investigating for potential implementation in a future release.