cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Incorporate use of custom scripts/add-ins into Action Recorder and Enhanced Log

What inspired this wish list request? Use of a custom script may be required for standard analysis workflow and these are not included in the action recorder.  Also would be nice to be able to use this to demonstrate and record testing scenarios that was performed on these custom scripts for GxP documentation.

What is the improvement you would like to see? 

Add custom script to the action recorder.

Why is this idea important? 

We use a lot of custom scripts in routine work, this would streamline the process of automating the analysis.  It would also give us a way to document testing performed on our custom scripts.

3 Comments
DIVIDESbyZER0
Level III

My posts keep getting cut off and reverting to an auto save version that is missing part of the details.

Status changed to: Acknowledged

Thank you for submitting this request, @DIVIDESbyZER0! I am not sure why you are having that issue with your posts, but I will look into it. 

@DIVIDESbyZER0 I spoke with a Community Manager and we think we know what your issue is.  The template that shows up when you are writing your wish has "hints" or explanations of what to write under the questions in italics.  If the cursor is not positioned properly within the template, your response may also become italicized. This causes your response to be lost when you post. Does that sound like it could be the problem?