cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Group table variables

It would be great to be able to group table variables like you can group table scripts.

3 Comments
john_madden
Level VI

I totally endorse this suggestion!

Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived
We are archiving this request. If this is still important please comment with additional details and we will reopen. Thank you!
john_madden
Level VI

I wish this could get reconsideration. I have some tables that use a large number (several dozen) table variables that I use and re-use in various table scripts and column formulas, or that simply hold metadata about the current state of the table. These include constants like important dates, values needed for scaling data for various purposes, as well as useful overview metadata about the current state of the table that I update from my On Open script (date of oldest row, date of newest row, number of rows with this/that/other characteristic, number of rows added in past 30/60/90 days, etc) .

All these take up a lot of room in the top left pane, but they naturally group into categories and it would be great to be able to group these table variables just like you can group table scripts.