cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Global preference suggestions for more flexibility and efficiency in graphs

What inspired this wish list request? 

I have to add in grid lines for the Y axis on basically every graph as well as change the grid line spacing as well as having to change the preference of marker selection to make it show up better since I can only choose one type at a time

What is the improvement you would like to see? 

I would like to see 1. That I can select to always have Y axis grid lines separate from X axis grid lines.  Right now the preference option only allows you to set both as always on or off. 2. Allows the grid line spacing to be set as a % of the range of data values (would be another option in the STYLES preference menu 3. Allow the selection of multiple selected marker type (such as fade and enlarge or enlarge and color) 4. For the short cut options in the right clicking of a chart and the selection mode type, allow the % faded and the color to be entered as well vs having to go back to the main preference menu.

Why is this idea important? 

You make a LOT of graphs in JMP so being able to efficiently make them is a huge value add.  These options would reduce the time you have to go into menus to get the set up you need.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Acknowledged