cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Enregistrement automatique du log dans un projet

Bonjour, 
Souvent j'oublie d'enregistrer le log dans ma fenetre de script lorsque je ferme un projet. Il serait très utile d'avoir un enregistrement automatique pour pouvoir conserver toutes nos démarches. Si cela existe déjà je ne l'ai pas trouvé....

Merci

2 Comments
SamGardner
Staff
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hello @mgerusdurand , after review of this feature request, I want to clarify what you are asking for.  In JMP 16 , the Enhanced Log will capture many of the operations you do in JMP, which you can then use to recreate the analysis you had previous performed.  In v17 we are working to improve that ability and make it easier to capture those steps in a workflow that can be saved.  Does that improvement solve your problem, or are you asking for an option to automatically save the Enhanced Log as the end of a JMP session?

mgerusdurand
Level IV

Hello @SamGardner ,

Saving the log is ok already in JMP 16 for me. Because I am working most of the time with projects (and not separated data table) I would really appreciate that we can choose to save automatically the log each time we close the project. Our quality department ask us to save it and sometimes we forget. If we could set up this option in preference for JMP16 then we will stop forgetting to save it manually.

Thanks