cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Session 4: Scripters Club - Data Structures 1

Data Structures 1: Lists & Basic Matrices

Presenters: @thickey and @Georg 

Video 1: Intro

Video 2: Examples

3 REPLIES 3
Ressel
Level VI

Re: Session 4: Scripters Club - Data Structures 1

Thanks for sharing that jsl file @thickey! This is extremely useful and will definitely boost my scripting endeavors. I noticed your emphasis on creating SQL strings yesterday and I was wondering whether there's any relationship to opening partitioned tables from Google's BigQuery. This the platform we are using for our data warehouse and I have an open communicty question related to this topic, but so far didn't find a solution that would allow me accessing partitioned tables using JSL or point & click in JMP. Any input, if only from the top of your head, would be greatly appreciated.

Moreover, I noticed that @Georg's jsl files from the different sessions aren't available for download. I think his examples are really great and was wondering whether he'd be willing to share them with the community. (Apologies, if that question is too direct.)

Georg
Level VII

@Ressel Thanks for your post. We put all the material into one jsl file, so my examples are part of the file you see above in the "examples" section, the name part "+examples" should imply that. So we have everything for one session in one file. Let me know if this is not the case for a specific file.

Georg
Ressel
Level VI

@Georg, I haven't thoroughly studied the individual files from top to bottom yet, but thank you for alleviating my fear that I would miss out on some of the things you so kindly demonstrated on screen. I will be more careful with demands next time