cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Thinking Like a Data Doctor Yourself

The final episode of Ask the Data Doctor is less about solving a concrete problem and more about the concept of how to solve problems. Brady Brady, AKA The Data Doctor, says the key to answering the question, “How do I get from Point A to Point B,” is often knowing something about Point B. What do you want to do with the data? What “data shape” are you dealing with and what data types will JMP need to perform your analysis? What are some inputs, outputs, platforms and operations that could get you there?  In this session, Brady walks us through the steps he takes to diagnose and cure data problems so that we can learn to think like Data Doctors ourselves.

Comments

@brady_brady I'm interested in how you created the slideshow in your journal.  Is there anything you can point me to so I can try adding the same features to my journal?