cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Using JMP (Episode 1)

NY-area System Engineer Mike Anderson kicks off a regular series for JMP On Air: Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Using JMP. After completing his PhD., Mike entered the workforce and almost immediately began using JMP. As a brand-new engineer, Mike spent a lot of his early time using JMP “learning” through trial and error. In this series, Mike shares with you the five critical things that will help make your early days using JMP go smoothly. In this session, Mike covers Thing #1: Turning tables into graphs. Mike argues that putting a data table in front of someone isn’t very stimulating, but presenting data with graphics makes the information you’re trying convey stand out. Follow along as Mike shows you how easy it is to turn your data into basic, but incredibly helpful, JMP visualizations.

Comments
NP

Hello,

I am unable to get the video for this. I am signed in but it still is not available. 

thanks!

Nicole

Hello, did the points that you had for your plot come from the picture directly? Or did you have the data from another file? I would like to learn more about how to take the six pictures and create the data that then creates the 3D graph.

Thanks!