cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to download annual licensed versions of JMP® Software

Annual licensed versions of JMP® Software are delivered in two ways. Traditionally, SAS® Software Order Emails (SOEs) have been sent to the authorized JMP Site Representative. This person will follow the instructions in the SOE to use the SAS® Download Manager to download the software installation files. JMP is transitioning to a new method of software delivery. Newer versions of JMP will be delivered via My JMP. The authorized JMP Software Administrator will have the ability to sign into My JMP, access the software, and license files. These representatives will receive an email with instructions on how to create their My JMP ID and how to access the sharing environment. Here are the two ways to obtain your JMP installation files:

• Downloading JMP if it is delivered with the traditional manner (using the SAS Download Manager)*

You can see how to download JMP via the SAS Download Manager by viewing this JMP video:

Guide for Downloading the Installation Media for JMP

• Downloading JMP via My JMP

Step 1: Download – Download the software and license file by using the links in the "Available for Download" page in My JMP.

Step 2: Organize – Store each software installer and accompanying license file in a unique folder.

*You will need to maintain the software downloaded via the SAS Download Manager in the folder structure as it is delivered.  This is referenced to as the JMP Software Depot.

Details
Products JMP JMP Pro JMP Live JMP Clinical