cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

license for version 16 has expired

My license for version 16 has expired.

I received a license file for version 17 from our IT department (JMP170_9CZ949_70252549_Win_X64).

My question is how do I download the installation file of  version 17?

3 REPLIES 3
ehchandlerjr
Level V

Re: license for version 16 has expired

My dept has a software center where we download the software files, though for some software you request an automated email from the software center an there's a download link in there. Can't remember which JMP is though. I'm not sure where you would do it on the website. Do either of the options I said apply? If not, I'd contact your IT guy as a next step.
Edward Hamer Chandler, Jr.
jthi
Super User

This might give some idea how to get the installation file JMP 17 Deployment Guide (Windows)  (I assume you have Windows).

jthi_0-1722535074426.png

If this doesn't work, you can find more information from JMP Support page (also contains deployment guide for macOS)

-Jarmo

Get in touch with your IT department and ask for the JMP 17 installer (software depot).

Otherwise open a support case (support@jmp.com). Support can provide you more details about the correct software/download order.