cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Hayden52
Level I

.html Pages No Longer Showing Graphs (.html page is blank)

I am having an issue where my interactive .HTML pages are now no longer showing my graphs but showing the .HTML page as blank (no graphs). My .jsl code has not changed. I can use the script and use "Save HTML" and the .HTML page shows the graphs fine.  However, when using "Save Interactive HTML" this is not generating the HTML dashboard.

When looking at the log files, I am getting the following: "Template file C:\Program Files\SAS\JMP\15\Web\Template.html is not writable."   Not sure why it is writing to a temporary file.

When opening the file: C:\Program Files\SAS\JMP\15\Web\Template.html  the error says: "error on line 1 at column 1: Document is empty"

I am using JMP 15. The following is my script (minus the full JMP App information and actual file path name):

QualityDashboardHTML = JMP App( );
QualityDashboardHTML << Run;
Show Properties( QualityDashboardHTML );
Show( QualityDashboardHTML );

(QualityDashboardHTMLReport << get windows)[1] << Save Interactive HTML(
"Filepath\KPI Dashboard.html" );
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: .html Pages No Longer Showing Graphs (.html page is blank)

The error message that you are seeing is confusing, if not wrong.  I think the cause is that there is already an existing file at "Filepath\KPI Dashboard.html" and that this file is not writable.

I think the message that you see when opening the Template file by itself is expected - this file is usually combined with the report content to produce a valid Interactive HTML report.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: .html Pages No Longer Showing Graphs (.html page is blank)

The error message that you are seeing is confusing, if not wrong.  I think the cause is that there is already an existing file at "Filepath\KPI Dashboard.html" and that this file is not writable.

I think the message that you see when opening the Template file by itself is expected - this file is usually combined with the report content to produce a valid Interactive HTML report.