cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
emails4nir1
Level I

how to make jmp show the risk ratio automaticly for all the "fit proportional hazards"?

1- when analyzing a parameter and its influence on survival with cox-fit proportional hazards, I want it to show me the risk ratio automatically. is that possible?

2- is there a way to check multiple parameters at the same time (since asking jmp to analyze a few parameters with the fit proportional hazards makes it multivariate analysis, and I don't want to do change the parameter manually to see its separate significance)

thank you very much

1 REPLY 1
jiancao
Staff

Re: how to make jmp show the risk ratio automaticly for all the "fit proportional hazards"?

1. To have risk ratios reported automatically go to File => Preferences and check the Risk Ratios box11855_pastedImage_0.png

2. If you want to check the significance of multiple parameters (associated with a categorical effect) as a whole you can use Likelihood Ratio Tests or Wald Tests options available in the right top red triangle . You will get the effect tests reports.