cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Drharsha
Level II

how to change the range of this graph ?

i am attaching a image of the graph, in this graph if you can see on the y-axis all the ranges are from 015 to 15.  But if you can see only C15 label has higher value than 15 but the other labels are less than 5 for C14 and C16. So how can i change the values of C14 and C16 to lesser values like 8 in this case for C14 and 5 for C15. Plz share your opinion. Also the values are much coarser i.e +15 to -15 but i want them to be more finer like 0.15,0.30,0.40 up to 15 so that i can see the bariations.

3 REPLIES 3
txnelson
Super User

Re: how to change the range of this graph ?

No graph is attached

Jim
Drharsha
Level II

i just attached it

txnelson
Super User

For some reason, I am not still not seeing your attachment.  However, I believe that I understand your issue.  I believe that you are using a Y Group variable that has the values of C14, C15, C16 etc.  Because it is a Grouping column, the Y axis for all groups will remain the same between groups.  So if you need to change the axes what you need to do, is to make the data for C14, C15 etc into separate columns, and then to drag all of those column together to the Y axis.  To make the data into separate columns, use:

Tables==>Split

Make the Split B column the grouping column and add the Measurement columns the Splitting Columns

Once you have done this, you can go to Graph Builder and get the graph you want.

Jim