cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
sgschauer
Level I

Windows 11 - Regression window no longer working

I did the latest Windows 11 update and now my regression window basically does not work at all when I open it.  Is anyone else having this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
statman
Super User

Re: Windows 11 - Regression window no longer working

What version of JMP? These issues can be difficult to diagnose/trouble shoot as it can be the interaction of JMP components with other programs/system components, etc.  Could you share a screen shot or the data table that has the issues to see if we can replicate it.

"All models are wrong, some are useful" G.E.P. Box
sgschauer
Level I

Hi, I have JMP 16.1 and the latest Windows 11 updates installed.  Attached is a video of what happens.  For some reason the variables will not show up when I click on them but it will run the model.

(please ignore my house music that pops on during the video)

Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

The video helped to understand what you were saying. The problem is a bug in the Intel graphics driver as documented in JMP Problem Note 67990

Intel has an update for the graphics driverYou might need to un-install the OEM Dell drivers first before applying the update.

As indicated in that note you can workaround the bug by disabling hardware acceleration preference.  Navigate to File ► Preferences ► Windows Specific ► Enable hardware accelerated graphics. Deselect the preference and then click Apply and restart JMP.

-Jeff
pmroz
Super User

Sounds like a problem for JMP technical support.  Officially the only version that supports W11 is JMP 16.