cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Residentx
Level III

Will you be updating the JMP Partner site?

I'm desperate to find partners that have semiconductor experiences with JMP. 

Who do I need to talk to get updates to the JMP Partner site? 

First, this is the JMP Partner site, JMP Partners | JMP  

1. I need the Partner Country classifications to better. 

Example, Institute of Engineering Statistics

Home | Institute of Engineering Statistics (iesrnd.com) 

She has semiconductor engineering experiences and has worked with some of the best semiconductor firms but she's in South Korea. 

When a partner lists in many countries, I need the following information: 

1. Office Locations in both places US and South Korea. If not, then she needs to list in the Korea marketspace. 

2. Languages spoken (Korean and English?). Can you move away from the url links to a profile page that gets the information I need to contact them? Can you create a form that allows them to provide text info so we get down to business? 

Example: Business name, Business Structure (consulting, SME, and Corporation), and Expertise (Training, Consulting, and Pro-Services), and Industries supported (Biotech, Medical, Software, Semiconductor, MFG, Banking, etc.). 

Sites.png

Also, I need the site to allow me to search by industry experience not country. 

Let me post some examples to make my case. 

First, this is the JMP Partner site, JMP Partners | JMP 

2 REPLIES 2
Residentx
Level III

Re: Will you be updating the JMP Partner site?

2. Also, I need a way to update the partners when their site has issues.  

Example, Statistical Consulting Services, Jacksonville, FL. (wludykaandassociates.com)

This website has certificate problems

certificates.png

Residentx
Level III

Re: Will you be updating the JMP Partner site?

My main goal is to get the JMP partner network readiness level up. JMP is no longer a part of SAS so you need to make it easier to find the partners who support your products by vertical and expertise. Also, I need a better snapshot of the partners to make faster decisions. Each of these individual websites is unique and I need to be able to filter down capabilities so I can contact the ones I need. Can they move to a SPA (Single Page Application) by language? Thanks.