cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Wavelet analysis and Kalman filtering for signal processing.

I am interested to determine if JMP can do Wavelet analysis and Kalman filtering for signal processing. I am aware of FFT technique in JMP, but t,  these latter techniques are more appropriate for my needs. thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Wavelet analysis and Kalman filtering for signal processing.

Hi robert.reviere​ -- it would be helpful to know what problem you are trying to solve here. Can you tell us a bit about your data or your problem?

Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3MWgiXt

Re: Wavelet analysis and Kalman filtering for signal processing.

Hey Daniel

Thanks for the response. There is not too much that I can share in an open forum such as this due to sensitivity of the work. What I will say is that this effort is squarely in a signal processing space, where the signal for monitoring is above the noise level of the background signal; however, only by a small amount. The techniques that I have mentioned are ones that we know can be helpful. Hence, this is more of what can be done in JMP vs the internal approaches that I would need to take. sorry to be vague, but nature of the business. if you want a private conversation, reach out to my email and we can have a brief chat.