cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Wavelet analysis and Kalman filtering for signal processing.

I am interested to determine if JMP can do Wavelet analysis and Kalman filtering for signal processing. I am aware of FFT technique in JMP, but t,  these latter techniques are more appropriate for my needs. thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Wavelet analysis and Kalman filtering for signal processing.

Hi robert.reviere​ -- it would be helpful to know what problem you are trying to solve here. Can you tell us a bit about your data or your problem?

Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3MWgiXt

Re: Wavelet analysis and Kalman filtering for signal processing.

Hey Daniel

Thanks for the response. There is not too much that I can share in an open forum such as this due to sensitivity of the work. What I will say is that this effort is squarely in a signal processing space, where the signal for monitoring is above the noise level of the background signal; however, only by a small amount. The techniques that I have mentioned are ones that we know can be helpful. Hence, this is more of what can be done in JMP vs the internal approaches that I would need to take. sorry to be vague, but nature of the business. if you want a private conversation, reach out to my email and we can have a brief chat.