Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
patriciafm811
Level II

Trying to make an advanced graph builder but not sure if my tables are correct

Hello, 

This is a somewhat complicated request, so I hope I am clear with what I need and have. 

I currently have this graphic: but it is confusing and I need to add more to clarify it. 

patriciafm811_1-1717415768975.png

I need it to include the total number of all the centers (like it currently is on the right y-axis). But I also need to include the number of centers (along with the percent) labelled in the bar for the left y-axis. I also don't know where the labels for the green go, but I need them back (I lose them when I switch the left y-axis scale to start at 80%).

I have attached 2 tables. The GRF VM Trends is the one I used to make this table, but I don't know if it has everything. The 'Stacked and Binned' table has more data, but not the number of total centers. 

My team is looking to potentially create something like the two following tables:

patriciafm811_2-1717415975226.png

patriciafm811_3-1717415992105.png

I want to know if the data in one or both of my tables is set up right and how I can go about making this, or at least have a start. I can do JSL and scripting as well. Using JMP 17. 

0 REPLIES 0