cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit. Register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
IvanK
Level II

Thank you note

Not a question but a thank you note. Wanted to express my gratitude for developing and maintaining this wonderful product. Amidst a sea of apps with limited functionality and usability, yours truly stands out. Thank you for creating something exceptional!

I use JMP whenever I need to quickly look at some data - exploratory analysis. But it also amazes me how in-depth and thought through some of the methods are. Linear regressions, neural network fit, X-by-Y fits (and I love the non-parametric density plot). 

The UI is also very convenient and quick to react. This is rarely seen these days with the gigantism and lack of customizability often found in modern apps. 

Don't change. Your product is a gem. 

Ivan Konanykhin 
Principal Statistician, aytm

2 REPLIES 2
hogi
Level XI

Re: Thank you note

@IvanK wrote:

Your product is a gem.

agree !
soooo useful for exploratory data analysis
And it gets even better with every new version!

P_Bartell
Level VIII

Re: Thank you note

Yup...Agree completely. I was a SAS user and one day I got an email from my company's internal statistics consulting group informing us that SAS had introduced a new product called JMP. They said JMP wasn't by any means a replacement for SAS...and it only ran on a Macintosh OS...but IT has approved it for use for those of you having Macs on your desks. I obtained a copy...and pretty much never looked back at SAS. JMP did pretty much everything I needed...that was version 1. I was a steadfast JMP user until I left the company in 2013. But the best news was, within months, I started working in the JMP division of SAS as a senior systems engineer...so I got to still use the best product out there daily until I retired in 2019.