cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
mallen810
Level III

Table Data

I have been searching the boards to see how to bring in all rows of a data set through a query. But when I run the query it only returns the first three rows of data. I know it is probably a simpe solution to this but havent been able to find. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

mallen810

5 REPLIES 5
uday_guntupalli
Level VIII

Re: Table Data

@mallen810
               What is the form of this data set  ?  Can you paste a sample of the data and the query ?

Best

Uday  

Best
Uday
ms
Super User (Alumni) ms
Super User (Alumni)

This may not apply to your setup, but if using JMP for Macintosh and the trial version of Actual Tecnologies ODBC-drivers, any query would only return the first three rows of data. Only after licencing the driver one can get all rows.

mallen810
Level III

Thanks, I do think I have the trial version on my Mac. Will update to the full version and try again.
mallen810
Level III

Went and purchased the license and everything is working now. Thanks again.

mallen810
Level III

Thanks, I do think I have the trial version on my Mac. Will update to the full version and try again.