cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Show more than 6 decimal places in prediction profiler

Hello JMP Community,

I have Box-Cox transformed data and have a prediction profiler at the end of my fit model dialog.

To use the output (yellow box) for further calculations outside of jmp, I need 11-12 decimal places, but don't know how I get jmp to show them.

I already changed the format of my data to 12 fixed decimal places, but the predicted value did not adjust.

When I reduce the format to e.g. 2 decimal places, the predicted value adaptes.

Is there a way to show more than 6 decimal places in the prediction profiler?

CoxPanther919_0-1689578047864.png CoxPanther919_3-1689578354897.png

CoxPanther919_1-1689578150418.png

Best regards,

CoxPanther919

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GregF_JMP
Staff

Re: Show more than 6 decimal places in prediction profiler

Hello,

To answer your question about how to view/access additional digits from the profiler-
This option will make the additional digits available for use, just not drawn within the profiler's Y axis.

Under the Profiler's Red Triangle menu: choose Factor Settings/Remember Settings.
This will make a table of settings for the X's, and display the resultant Y values and confidence intervals when applicable. 

The numbers in this table can be double clicked to bring up the number format options.  
This table can be right clicked and "Make Into Data Table", where the display format could also be adjusted.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GregF_JMP
Staff

Re: Show more than 6 decimal places in prediction profiler

Hello,

To answer your question about how to view/access additional digits from the profiler-
This option will make the additional digits available for use, just not drawn within the profiler's Y axis.

Under the Profiler's Red Triangle menu: choose Factor Settings/Remember Settings.
This will make a table of settings for the X's, and display the resultant Y values and confidence intervals when applicable. 

The numbers in this table can be double clicked to bring up the number format options.  
This table can be right clicked and "Make Into Data Table", where the display format could also be adjusted.