cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
thiennguyen
Level III

SAS to JMP data connectivity

I'm currently working with a SAS 9.4 file and looking to transfer it to JMP Pro 17.2. I've encountered an issue where the button in SAS, which is supposed to export data to JMP, is not functioning properly. Could anyone provide guidance on how to successfully transfer my data from SAS 9.4 to JMP Pro 17.2? 

And I have SAS 9.4 and JMP Pro 17.2 installed, but I'm unsure of the steps needed to integrate them effectively. Specifically, I'm looking for guidance on any settings or procedures that would enable seamless data transfer and interoperability between these two applications. If anyone has experience or knowledge in this area, your insights would be incredibly valuable to me.

thiennguyen_0-1704016187753.png

thiennguyen_1-1704016419827.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thierry_S
Super User

Re: SAS to JMP data connectivity

Hi,

Have you tried to save your SAS file as a ".sas7bdat" file? It is a standard format for SAS, and it is native to JMP.

Best,

TS

Thierry R. Sornasse

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Thierry_S
Super User

Re: SAS to JMP data connectivity

Hi,

Have you tried to save your SAS file as a ".sas7bdat" file? It is a standard format for SAS, and it is native to JMP.

Best,

TS

Thierry R. Sornasse