Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
conceptsauce
Level I

Re: Help with export data for Conjoint design

Having looked at this Choice Design Export/Import to Conjoint.ly 

Does anyone know if they can build a similar addon but more custom to our needs?

2 REPLIES 2
Phil_Kay
Staff

Hi,

Even without knowing what your more "custom" needs are, I suspect that it would be possible to create the addin that you want. But it could require a significant effort, so it is reasonable to expect that you will need to pay someone to do this for you.

I suggest that you contact your local JMP team who will be able to put you in contact with a partner organisation that could provide a customised addin.

If you would like to request that these capabilities are added to JMP as standard, then you can do this using the JMP Wish List.

Alternatively you might ask for help from the community as to how to use the existing addin and capabilities in JMP to achieve your objectives without creating a new addin.

Regards,

Phil

Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

@phil_kay pointed gave you some good advice.

I'll also point you in the direction of our JMP Partners (jmp.com/partners), especially the customization partners. They can help you with mass customize and extend JMP with Add-Ins or automation to help you meet your unique challenges.

-Jeff