cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
OneNorthJMP
Level V

RESIZE WINDOW

When i plot the Graph Builder correlation plot with Fit Line. The graph should very wide because of the long test name display on the legend. If i want to make window look nicer, then i have to disable to show the legend. But i kinda of need the legend to display on the chart.

I also can partially disable the fit line char only and keep the other legend visible by manually uncheck the fit line box. But i want to do in JSL for many correlation plot. Manual uncheck the fit line box will not work for me. 

Is there any way to make the window size look better? 

window_size.png

3 REPLIES 3
txnelson
Super User

Re: RESIZE WINDOW

I am not sure what the limitation is that you are asking for.  The Window, graph, axes etc. can all be altered.  You can do this either interactively, or through JSL.   To make the graph bigger or smaller, you just need to grab the edge of the graph and click and drag the edge to where you want it.  The same can be done with the size of the window.  Below is an illustration of stretching the graph 

stretch.PNG

Maybe I am not understanding your issue.  If not, can you add more specifics about what you are looking for?

Jim
OneNorthJMP
Level V

I understand i can extend the chart. But don't want to extend the chart. I want to reduce the outer window size due to the fit line. 

d.png

txnelson
Super User

The output from a JMP platform is accessible through the output Display Trees.

structure1.PNG

However, when it comes to Legend Boxes, there are very limited modification items.  The features available are found in the Scripting Index, but as can be seen below, nothing is available to modify the legend length.

structure2.PNG

maybe someone else has an idea

Jim