cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Dan2
Level I

Questions for the process capability (Analyze - Quality & Process -  Process capability)

Hi Super users

I would like to ask some questions for the process capability (Analyze - Quality & Process -  Process capability) 

I have made an summary report & have 2 questions during the process

1. Why should I set alpha level (Significance level)? What does this value mean here? What does it impact for the result?

Actually I changed the value, but cannot find the result changed

Dan2_1-1624307641505.png

2. I could see colors are in the cpk values. I guess Cpk 1.33 is spec & when the value is less than it, yellow color pops up

& less than 1, red color pops up.

Where can I change this color spec? 

Dan2_0-1624307464592.png

Thanks!!

2 REPLIES 2
statman
Super User

Re: Questions for the process capability (Analyze - Quality & Process -  Process capability)

https://www.jmp.com/support/help/en/16.0/?os=mac&source=application&utm_source=helpmenu&utm_medium=a...

Specifies the significance level for confidence limits.

Often you can change colors schemes in the preferences and sometimes there are options in the preferences>platforms, but I don't use this platform, so I'm not familiar.

"All models are wrong, some are useful" G.E.P. Box

Re: Questions for the process capability (Analyze - Quality & Process -  Process capability)

To alter the color scheme, choose File->Preferences.  Select Reports on the left.  On the right, click the Manage Rules button.  Choose Capability Index and click Edit.