cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit. Register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Q3_2022 Meeting Question: How can I add page breaks between pages in Graph Builder using Page drop zone for better printing

There was a question by Gordon Limond about best way to have page breaks in a Graph Builder using the "Page" drop zone. I thought this should be accessible to all the community so posted this as a question!

Why: Using the page drop zone and printing the graph builder with all (up to many hundreds of pages) results in sometimes having the title of the "page"  on one side of the printout and the graph on the next page or other cut-offs. 

/****NeverStopLearning****/
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Q3_2022 Meeting Question: How can I add page breaks between pages in Graph Builder using Page drop zone for better printing

Potential solutions offered by the scripter's Club, JMP's JSL User Group Meeting came up with some ideas and workarounds:

JSL User Group Solution Options 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Q3_2022 Meeting Question: How can I add page breaks between pages in Graph Builder using Page drop zone for better printing

Potential solutions offered by the scripter's Club, JMP's JSL User Group Meeting came up with some ideas and workarounds:

JSL User Group Solution Options