cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
JesperJohansen
Level IV

Prediction profiler for several responses fit by different models

When I have done a multi-factor experiment I fit models to each of my responses. Many times the different responses don't have the same significant terms and interactions as each other. After i reduce my model for each response I want to investigate the effects of changing factors on each response simultaneously. How do I do this when the models I fit are different for each response?

BR
Jesper
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
louv
Staff (Retired)

Re: Prediction profiler for several responses fit by different models

For each response save the prediction formula to the data table (red triangle hot spot-Save Columns>Prediction Formula). Then use the Graph>Profiler platform to specify the formulas that you saved to the columns in the data table as your Y (Prediction Formula) responses. This will bring all of your responses with their specific fit data into a combined profiler.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
louv
Staff (Retired)

For each response save the prediction formula to the data table (red triangle hot spot-Save Columns>Prediction Formula). Then use the Graph>Profiler platform to specify the formulas that you saved to the columns in the data table as your Y (Prediction Formula) responses. This will bring all of your responses with their specific fit data into a combined profiler.

JesperJohansen
Level IV

Great. That was just what I needed. Thank you a bunch.

BR
Jesper
louv
Staff (Retired)

You can save the Predicted standard error too if you need that in your profiler as well.