cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
‘New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit – register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ChristerMalm
Level II

Prediction model screening

I'm using JMP 16.2 Pro, but after updating to Windows 11 and re-installing JMP, the Prediciton Model screening platform is missing from the Analysis menu.

Any suggestions why this may be? I have run all updates, re-installed etc.

/Christer

Christer Malm
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phil_Kay
Staff

Re: Prediction model screening

Hi @ChristerMalm ,

Go to Help > About JMP. Check that you have JMP Pro. It may be that after re-installing the software it got associated with a license key for standard JMP. Your IT / JMP Administrator should be able to help there.

I assume you are asking about Model Screening which you will find in Analyze > Predictive Modeling:

Phil_Kay_0-1687860914257.png

I hope this helps,

Phil

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Phil_Kay
Staff

Re: Prediction model screening

Hi @ChristerMalm ,

Go to Help > About JMP. Check that you have JMP Pro. It may be that after re-installing the software it got associated with a license key for standard JMP. Your IT / JMP Administrator should be able to help there.

I assume you are asking about Model Screening which you will find in Analyze > Predictive Modeling:

Phil_Kay_0-1687860914257.png

I hope this helps,

Phil