cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
bfoulkes
Level IV

Plotting censored values in a Life Distribution

I am building a model using the Life Distribution tool and get a nice plot that shows my failures.  Other tools I've used will allow me to plot my censored data, or suspensions, on top of this plot, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it in JMP.  Has anyone figured out how to add the censored data in?  Using JSL to do this would be perfectly acceptable too, if anyone knows how to add this in.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Plotting censored values in a Life Distribution

Thanks! I was able to reproduce the behavior with your data table. I still can't reproduce it with any other data, but I will pass this issue along to the development team. (I've already made a note of your request to add the censored values to the plot.)

Thanks for using JMP!

Michael

Michael Crotty
Sr Statistical Writer
JMP Development

Re: Plotting censored values in a Life Distribution

This thread is rather old, but i did find internally where this specific issue was filed with our development team. I can report this was addressed in JMP 13.