Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
o129041voo
Level II

Plot multiple pages based on X-axis parameters

Hi,

I have a few Y parameters, and many X parameters.  How can I plot Y parameters with each of the X individually?  Doing this manually will take up a lot of my time.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Victor_G
Super User

Re: Plot multiple pages based on X-axis parameters

Hi @o129041voo,

I am not sure about your goal and have no idea about your data, but as a first guess and exploratory step, it may be interesting for you to have a look at the Multivariate platform (in menu "Analyze", "Multivariate Methods", "Multivariate"), so that you can visualize the correlations between X's and Y's ?
As for a visualization suggestion, parallel coordinates plot (from the Graph Builder) may also help you detect patterns in high-dimensional data.

I hope these first suggestions may help you. If you can provide more context (and maybe an example of anonimized dataset), your objective, the data collection process, etc... some personalized suggestions or recommendations could be proposed.

Victor GUILLER
Scientific Expertise Engineer
L'Oréal - Data & Analytics
o129041voo
Level II

Thank you Victor & hcarr for responding!  

Attached shows 6 of the X parameters that I’m trying to plot, against 6 Y parameters.  One X per plot.  The issue is, I have ~100 of such X parameters.  Doing such plots one X at a time will take me a long time.  I thought stacking up the X and then put “Label” into Page in Graph Builder will help, but it’s not working.

Appreciate if you or anyone can guide me on how to achieve this in shortage possible time.

hcarr01
Level VI

Bonjour,

Vous pouvez utiliser l’outil « ajuster Y en fonction de X » dans « Analyse »

Dans l’interface Y : mettre toutes les variables que vous voulez analyser
Dans l’interface X : mettre la variable X

o129041voo
Level II

Thank you Victor & hcarr for responding!  

Attached shows 6 of the X parameters that I’m trying to plot, against 6 Y parameters.  One X per plot.  The issue is, I have ~100 of such X parameters.  Doing such plots one X at a time will take me a long time.  I thought stacking up the X and then put “Label” into Page in Graph Builder will help, but it’s not working.

Appreciate if you or anyone can guide me on how to achieve this in shortage possible time.